Syllabi for courses on PCN Analysis
- This course meets for 28 (75-minute) sessions over 14 weeks.
- I first taught it in Fall of 2012 to graduate students that gave great reviews of the course (7.8/8.0 ratings).
- The syllabus was created using BYU’s new “Syllabus Builder” software, which explains the quirky formatting and plethora of stock paragraphs.
Dr. Sampson’s Five-day course on PCN Analysis and CRM (117K PDF file).
- This course meets over 5 days (5-6 hours per day) with some preparation days in between.
- I first taught this course to MBA students at Pfortzheim University (Germany) in 2013. It is similar to a course I taught at Cambridge University in May of 2013.
Dr. Sampson’s Seven-week Service Analysis and Design MBA course (89K PDF file).
- This course meets once per week for seven (2 hour and 45 minute) sessions.
- I first taught this course to MBA students in March of 2013.
For information about other formats (and course duration) for teaching service analysis, see the main Teaching page.