Table of Contents
GSCM Student Recruiting Plan
This is the wiki for the plan to publicize the GSCM program to students.
Problem: SCM either has stodgy perception or no perception.
Solution: High-quality advertising.
The following scripts desperately need your editing…
- Let me know what other ideas you have, and I can post the scripts.
- Classes: 110, Math 119, BusM 361
- Online: Possibly post at video.google.com
- Kiosk: What if we set up a flatscreen DVD player with continuous play on the 4th floor?
- Have scripts nailed down by middle of September.
- Have prototype ready by October board meeting.
- Recruit board members to do segment.
- Show videos in target classes in November.
Fliers / Bookmarks
To pass out at videos, etc.
- Press releases of GSCM events and accolades
- Show commercials
- Have a dynamic speaker
- Give away doughnuts
- Give door prizes based on supply chain question
- How many parts does an iPod have?
- How much does BYU spend every year on paper?
- What is the average starting salary for a BYU supply-chain MBA in 2006?
- How much did (well known company)’s supply chain group save the company between (time range).